Enjoy your LEGO® Speed Champion on Xbox One S.
Get the Xbox One S Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions Pack and make your Master Builder dreams come alive. Enjoy a shared open world, explore a wonderful new LEGO valley and fill your garage with an incredible variety of cars. This pack includes an Xbox One S Console, the download of the full Forza Horizon 4 game with the LEGO Speed Champions add-on and more. (* Dolby Atmos for headphones requires additional purchase from Microsoft Store.)
Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions
Horizon Festival and the LEGO® Group present a wonderful new LEGO Valley to compete and explore. Create your own brick collection and build a house for the Master Builder with a garage of amazing LEGO Speed Champions cars, including the McLaren Senna, Ferrari F40 Competizione, and 1967 Mini Cooper S Rally. Complete fun new LEGO block challenges, collect extra hidden cubes and earn 31 achievements for 500 GS.
- Platform: Xbox One S
- Internal memory: 8000 MB
- Internal memory type: DDR3
- Processor model: AMD Jaguar
- Graphics processor: AMD Radeon
- Product Color: White
- Parental control: Yes
- Storage media
- Storage Drive: Hard Drive
- Internal storage capacity: 1000 GB
- Optical Drive Type: Blu-Ray
- Ethernet: Yes
- Ethernet LAN, data transfer rate: 10,100,1000 Mbit / s
- Ethernet interface type: Gigabit Ethernet
- Wifi: Yes
- Wi-Fi standards: 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n)
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Ports and Interfaces
- Number of HDMI ports: 2
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity: 3
- AC input: Yes
- Package Contents
- Xbox One S 1TB console
- Xbox Wireless Controller
- LEGO® Speed Champions Plugin
- Forza Horizon 4
The award-winning series of the real driving simulator Gran Turismo Sport arrives for the first time on PlayStation 4 to set you on a fast-paced, high-octane experience.
Sharing the wheel with the FIA, International Automobile Federation, Polyphony Digital has designed an accessible and fine-tuned game for everyone to enjoy, from less experienced riders to motor aces.
Fasten your seatbelt and get ready for two online championships: represent your country in the Nations Cup or drive on behalf of your favorite car brand in the Manufacturers’ Cup.
Will you win a historic victory in the first officially recognized video game in the real world of motorsports?
- Enjoy more than 140 super cars and 19 circuits with 27 routes.
- Put your skills to the test in Campaign mode with tests available for both beginners and expert drivers, compete online with Sport mode, defeat your friends in Arcade mode by playing split screen, or share your best moments with Landscape mode.
- Show your prowess at the wheel in daily online races. Participate in official FIA e-Sports competitions and defend your country in the Nations Cup.
- Get the most out of your PS4 Pro with the new graphics engine that will allow 4K HDR graphics and images at 60fps.
- Live spectacular races in a whole new way with the PlayStation VR mode.
- The best cars in the world. All vehicles have been digitally recreated with an exceptional level of detail. From the internal structure of the headlights to the seams of the seats, the team at Polyphony Digital Inc. has set out to instill in each car the same passion that its original designers felt. There are a total of 140 cars, both racing and manufacturing, representing a combination that satisfies all motor enthusiasts.
- A touch of fantasy. Vision Gran Turismo allowed manufacturers around the world to design fantasy cars that come to life in the virtual world of Gran Turismo 6. This project continues at Gran Turismo Sport.
- Realistic, not difficult. Just like with a real car, you can control the game vehicle in greater depth. Although based on the principles of the first Gran Turismo, the new physics engine has evolved a lot, making it suitable for both beginners and experts. Even neophyte players in driving games will be able to learn the basics, like stepping on the brake or turning a corner, from the start.
- Real world locations. In addition to the popular circuits from previous Gran Turismo titles, such as the Nordschleife (north circle) of the Nürburgring, there will be new circuits at Gran Turismo Sport appearing in the series for the first time. Among others are the legendary «Tokyo Expressway» and the half-mile oval circuit dubbed «Northern Isle Speedway». In Gran Turismo Sport there will be a total of 19 circuits with 27 routes, with which the pilots will meet from the Japanese metropolis to the border between Mexico and the United States.