Take advantage of features such as the ambidextrous design, and develop your creativity to the fullest without emptying your wallet, with the Microsoft Basic optical mouse .
With this mouse, you can rely on optical technology for smooth and precise control. Use the scroll wheel to navigate quickly and safely, and use the customizable buttons for one-click access to your favorite features, documents, or music files.
- Optical technology. Browse faster and with greater precision and reliability. The optical sensor tracks movement on virtually any surface.
- Scrolling even faster. Quickly scroll through your documents without having to use the onscreen scroll bar.
- Comfortable for both hands. Use the mouse with your right or left hand. Ambidextrous design provides comfort in any direction.
- Customizable buttons. Quickly and easily access common tasks such as product information, registration and configuration, among others, for widely used devices such as mobile phones, cameras, printers, mice, keyboards and webcams.
- Ergonomic design. Select and click with ease. Ergonomic design helps you work longer without discomfort.
Microsoft Basic Specifications
- Use with: Office
- Device interface: USB type A
- Motion detection technology: Optical
- Scroll Type: Wheel
- Scroll wheel: Yes
- Button Quantity: 3
- Motion resolution: 800 DPI
- Recommended use: PC
- Travel directions: Vertical
- Form factor: Ambidextrous
- Color of product: Gray, White
- Surface coloring: Monotonous
- Cable length: 1.83 meters
- Power control
- Power Source: Cable
- Environmental conditions
- Operating temperature range: 0 – 40 ° C
- Storage temperature range: -40 – 60 ° C
- Relative humidity range for operation: 5 – 80%
- Relative humidity range during storage: 5 – 65%
- System Requirements
- Supported Windows operating system: Yes
- Supported MAC operating system: Yes
- Weight and measurements
- Width: 57.9 mm
- Depth: 113.4mm
- Height: 39.2 mm
- Weight: 92.8 g
- Other features
- Number of products included: 1 unit