Dominate the battlefield with the swift actuation of the TUF Gaming K7’s optical switches . Choose the answer (tactile or linear) that best suits your playing style and stay in control with its compact design. The K7 is water and dust resistant, has an aeronautical aluminum surface, a detachable wrist rest, and separate Aura Sync lighting on each key.
TUF mechanical optical switches
TUF optical switches emit infrared light. When you press the keys, the light beam is interrupted and the key acts almost instantaneously. This design eliminates the intrinsic rebound delay of the metal contacts, reducing the actuation time to only 0.2 ms.
- Tactile feedback without audible click
- Actuating force 47 g
- Key travel 3 mm
- Actuation point 1,5 mm
IP56 resistance against dust and liquids
The TUF Gaming K7 has IP56 resistance against dust and liquids. Optical switches offer a lifespan of 100 million clicks (double that of mechanical switches). The aeronautical aluminum surface increases its resistance and improves its aesthetics, and we have also applied a coating on the PCB that prevents internal components from rusting.
The compact and frameless format of the TUF Gaming K7 allows you to reach all the keys comfortably, so you can play without distraction. In addition, the floating keys allow you to clean particles and crumbs without complications.
Ergonomic and magnetic wrist rest
The TUF Gaming K7 comes with an ergonomic viscoelastic foam palm rest finished in leatherette that adjusts to your posture naturally. The magnets hold it in place while you play and allow you to quickly take it down when you want to change your angle of attack or put it in a backpack.
Aura Sync technology allows you to customize the LED lighting of each key independently with the full spectrum of colors and dynamic effects. In addition, you can synchronize the RGB lighting of the TUF Gaming K7 with the other devices that are part of the Aura ecosystem and create unique gaming settings.
Armory II is a driver-based program that offers very comprehensive controls and uses very few system resources. Control all the features of the TUF Gaming K7 from an intuitive interface, create profiles, customize its lighting, map keys, record macros and much more. You can even check the hardware statistics to analyze the way you play.
- Designed with highly precise optical switches that offer 2.5x faster actuation than mechanical keyboards. Available with linear or tactile switches.
- Wide viscoelastic foam palm rest and magnet fastening system.
- Individually illuminated keys with Aura Sync RGB technology offer unlimited customization.
- Assign macros on the fly on the programmable keys , adjust settings in the new version of Armory II software, and save profiles in the memory built into the keyboard.
Asus Tuf Gaming K7 Specifications:
- Connectivity: Wired, USB 2.0
- Compatible OS
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Keyboard: 439 x 131 x 37mm
- Wrist rest: 439 x 77 x 18 mm
- Keyboard: 794 g
- Wrist rest: 194 g
- TUF GAMING K7 x 1 gaming keyboard
- Wrist Rest x 1
- User document x 1
- [Hot keys]
- Media control
- Fn + F6: skip to the previous track / chapter
- Fn + F7: Play / Pause toggle
- Fn + F8: skip to the next track / chapter
- Fn + F9: Mute / Unmute
- Fn + F10: decrease volume
- Fn + F11: Increase volume
- Lighting Effects Switch:
- Fn + Right or Fn + Left
- Lighting Effects Brightness:
- Fn + Up: Increase brightness.
- Fn + down: decrease brightness
- RGB level adjustment:
- Fn + Del: Adjusts the red hue of the RGB color code
- Fn + End: Adjusts the green hue of the RGB color code.
- Fn + PgDn: Adjust the blue hue of the RGB color code
- In the fly macro recording:
- Step 1: Fn + Right-ALT to start recording
- Step 2: Fn + Right-ALT to end recording
- Step 3: Assign macro key
- Profile switch:
- Fn + 1/2/3/4 * (4 is the default)
- Windows key lock:
- Fn + Windows key
- Factory default:
- Fn + Esc (hold for 10-15 seconds)
- [Hot keys]
Information note on the products in this family: All our products are distributed by the official Spanish channel, so all keyboards include Ñ and the Spanish key layout, which may differ from the key distribution of the images shown, not to unless clearly stated otherwise.