ROG Strix graphics cards give you complete control over performance and aesthetics; An advanced Wing-blade fan design keeps components cool, and GPU Tweak software lets you adjust every setting. Whether you’re updating an outdated card or building your first gaming rig, the ROG Strix Radeon ™ RX 570 provides a premium introduction to PC gaming.
It features Auto-Extreme technology, which is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all welds to be completed in one pass. This reduces thermal stress on components and avoids the use of strong cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing energy consumption, and an overall more reliable product.
The ROG Strix RX 570 features Aura RGB lighting on the deck. Get Aura Sync software to connect your compatible products for a completely customized game setup. You can sync music, change color based on temperature, or select from a host of patterns and static options, so be sure to look for the Aura Sync logo when choosing parts for your build.
- Wing-Blade fan design incorporates dropped tips on each blade to reduce drag.
- 0dB technology allows you to enjoy light games in relative silence.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection against ingress of particles for better durability.
- DirectCU II puts the copper heat pipes in direct contact with the matrix for better cooling.
- Auto-Extreme technology uses automation to improve reliability.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy choke, solid polymer capacitors, and a variety of high-current power stages.
- Aura Sync support allows you to customize and sync lighting effects with other compatible hardware.
- ASUS FanConnect II equips a hybrid controlled fan head for optimal system cooling.
- CUDA: Yes
- CUDA cores: 2048
- Graphics Processor Family: AMD
- Graphics processor: Radeon RX 570
- Processor frequency: 1168 MHz
- Processor Clock Speed Increase: 1300 MHz
- Processor frequency (OC mode): 1178 MHz
- Processor clock acceleration speed (OC mode): 1310 MHz
- Maximum resolution: 5120 x 2880 pixels
- Support for parallel process: Not supported
- Maximum screens per video card: 6
- FireStream: No
- Graphics adapter memory capacity: 8 GB
- Graphics adapter memory type: GDDR5
- Data width: 256 bit
- Clock memory speed: 7000 MHz
- Ports and Interfaces
- Interface type: PCI Express 3.0
- Number of HDMI ports: 1
- HDMI version: 2.0b
- DVI-D ports quantity: 2
- DisplayPorts Qty: 1
- DisplayPort version: 1.4
- Integrated TV tuner: No
- OpenGL version: 4.5
- HDCP: Yes
- Dual Link DVI: No
- Cooling type: Active
- Number of fans: 2 fan (s)
- Number of slots: 2
- Energy control
- Minimum system power supply: 450 W
- Supplemental Power Connectors: 1x 8-pin
- Weight and measurements
- Depth: 40mm
- Height: 128mm
- Width: 240mm